About Me

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Raising awarnessss.

To whom it may concern,

My name is Yesenia Alexandra Perez, and I am a senior attending Dunedin High School in Florida. I also belong to the Navy Junior Reserved officer in training program, and recently we have been tutoring at our middle school, Dunedin Highland Middle school. It has been brought to my attention that these kids need help, they are struggling
With tests, homework, and keeping on task simply because there are not enough calculators to administer to all of the students during the day and many don’t have the resources to even buy a calculator and have accessible to them when it comes time for homework. I feel that in order to have a brighter future, we must shine a light at the end of this tunnel. This is why I am asking for any help from anyone who is kind enough to donate calculators for my cause. I may be contacted on my cell phone 1(516)-(642-1672), or by E-mail



Faithfully Yours,

Yesenia A. Perez
yesenia8perez@hotmail.com. Please help me with my cause it would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment