About Me

Sunday, February 27, 2011

AMIRA'S FLOETRY ; " BROKEN HEARTS"

Amira said...

It hurts you know,
When you love someone so deeply that they take over your soul.
You give them everything, all of you.
Hoping to get the same in return.
I guess you can say we let It burn.
I don’t know how it ends up for you, but for me, silly old me,
It always ends up as a lesson unlearned.

Its over, its been over, yet I still yearn.
For you. Only you. My baby.
Wait I take that back, maybe it’d be easier if you said you hated me.
Who am I kidding, how could you?
Nevertheless its all useless.
Those words, and promises, oh promises, I knew they lacked substance.
I guess that’s why I refused to believe.
To believe is to believe a (lie) so I ask myself why?
Why did I even try?

I’m all too familiar with this feeling.
This pain. I know pain, for sure, but this, I could never prepare myself for.
Feels like something is burning, im bursting in flames at my core.
Its okay though, it wont break me, yeah Ive been broken before.
But I refuse to let this take me back to a place where I was stone cold.
Lying on the floor,
I refuse to reopen that boarded up door.
I just have to ignore the fact, that me and you, you and I can never get back..to that.
To us – I guess im going to have to adjust, from now on ill just indulge in lust. Fuck love. Lately its just been a curse,
Excuse me, I don’t mean to cuss - its just,
I cant wait for my rebirth
A fresh start, a new me.
Maybe in my new life,
Ill remember to forget you and me, and how things between us
u s e d t o b e.

No comments:

Post a Comment